HOW TO RESERVE AN APARTMENT?
After choosing an apartment, as you may still not be in Budapest yet, we can proceed to a reservation, to make sure the apartment is reserved for you until your arrival.
This procedure insures the owner that you will rent the apartment and for you that the owner will keep the apartment until the day of the keys hand-over.
If you want to visit the apartment once you arrived in Budapest, before paying the deposit, we can organize it.
We are totally familiar with that procedure, and 90% of our tenants since years booked their apartments by distance.
However, if you prefer to first visit the apartment, before renting it, you can wait to be in Budapest and we will organize a visit. Of course, there won’t be many choice left.
You will find below the procedure in order to book an apartment with us.
organization of the rent
- We don’t charge any fees to the tenants, neither for finding the apartment nor for the daily management
- No money is transferring through our company. Everything goes directly to the owner of the apartment. However, we are your unique contact person during the lease.
- We are very precautious concerning our apartments, that’s why an inventory is done when entering and also one when leaving the apartment.
- It’s not possible to rent just one bedroom. The apartments are for rent integrally. The names of all the tenants will appear on the contracts.
- We only accept EUROS payment, and bank transfers. It’s not possible to pay by cash.